Persuasive legal graphics, animation and Interactive Technology Tutorials.
One of the most powerful forms of demonstrative evidence available today are legal and forensic animations, whether it is in the courtroom or in the judges’ hands. We work closely with attorneys (plaintiff or defense) and expert witnesses to solve complicated problems and to simplify the process of explaining difficult concepts.
Technology Tutorial CDROMs – Much of our work has been with patent law and developing Technology Tutorial CDROMs for law firms. Advanced in its demonstrative abilities and utilizing the latest technology in motion and 3D graphics, the CDROM tutorials are a highly effective and necessary element in your overall strategy.
Demonstrative Trial Animations and Illustrations – Juries remember animations. Moving images are a break from the routine and are a highly effective aid for presenting information quickly and accurately.
- Technology Tutorial CDROMs
- PowerPoint® Graphics and Animations
- On-Site Trial Graphic Support
• Ericsson v. Apple
• Ericsson v. TCL
• Endo Pharm. v. Watson Lab.
• Mosaid v. Dell
• VirnetX v. Apple
• LG v. Osram (ITC)
• Eolas/Univ California v. Google, Adobe, et al.
• Halliburton v. BP
• Versata v. SAP ($345M verdict)
• Bedrock v. SoftLayer Technologies, et al.
• MIT v. Western Digital ($5.4M verdict)
• WiLAN v. Intel, Atheros, Motorola, et al.
• Data Treasury v. Key Bank
• i2 v.Oracle
• BTG v. Samsung et al. (ITC)
• Virnetx v. Microsoft ($330M)
• Medtronic v. Boston Scientific ($250M verdict)
• i4i v. Microsoft
• CAC v. Microsoft
• Candela Corporation v. Palomar
• Rembrandt v. Comcast
• Promt Medical Systems v. 3M
• Hill v. Amazon
• Trilogy v. Selectica
• Medtronics v. Alt
• American Video Graphics v. Electronic Arts
• American Video Graphics v. Microsoft
• IAP v. Airlines